The Hochkopfhaus invites us to a cozy stop before we hike on the panoramic trail to the cozy sky chairs under the Weidbuche.
On the rustic forest path we walk past the Liebfrauenbrunnen and enjoy the view at the Rüttepavillon. From there, the path leads us over paths and bridges through the small gorge down into the idyllic district Rütte and on to Todtmooser waterfall. Past the Stricker Chapel, we can stop in the Hotel-Restaurant Rößle shortly before the end of the hike.
"Open your eyes" on the high black forest premium hiking trails. Because on every way there is a stamp point in the form of a cuckoo clock. These offer the opportunity to document the hikes by stamp in the Hochschwarzwälder Wanderpass. Further information can be found at www.hochschwarzwald.de
Tips and hintsThe Black Forest pleasure walks were developed for hikers who want to connect the landscape experience and pleasure delights.
You can find more pleasure walks in the Black Forest at www.hochschwarzwald.de
Getting thereFrom Todtnau: federal highway B317/Schönauer Straße, then on road L149/Im Düracker. From there follow the signs to Todtmoos; From Lörrach: B317, then follow road L146 to Todtmoos
Parkplatz beim Schwimmbad
Alternativ: Busbahnhof (Ortszentrum), Rathaus oder Hochkopfhaus (über Hochkopfstraße mit Einstieg am Weißenbachsattel)
EquipmentWe recommend sturdy shoes!
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.