- " Wanderpapst "Dr. Rainer Brämer, Dt. Wanderinstitut -
"Open your eyes" on the high black forest premium hiking trails. Because on every way there is a stamp point in the form of a cuckoo clock. These offer the opportunity to document the hikes by stamp in the "Hochschwarzwälder Wanderpass". For more information, see https:
Safety informationSure-footedness and a head for heights are essential.
Due to the protection of species, all hikers are asked to stay on the trails.
Tips and hintsThe Black Forest pleasure walks were developed for hikers who want to connect the landscape experience and pleasure delights.
You can find more pleasure walks in the Black Forest at www.hochschwarzwald.de
Getting thereFrom Freiburg: B31 direction Donaueschingen, exit B317/B500 direction Waldshut, in Seebrugg left onto K4989 direction Schönenbach/Staufen. From Donaueschingen: B31 direction Freiburg, through Hüfingen and left after Bonndorf, left after Grafenhausen, right onto K6500.
Weitere Einstiegsmöglichkeiten: Wanderparkplatz Brenden, Dorfhalle Brenden, Wanderparkplatz Schwarzabruck
EquipmentWe recommend sturdy shoes!
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.