In addition to the scenic features waiting for us in the mountain inns Hasenhorn, Gisiboden, Präger Böden and in the Hochkopfhaus culinary specialties. Here we have the opportunity to stop on the hike and to strengthen ourselves.
"Open your eyes" on the high black forest premium hiking trails. Because on every way there is a stamp point in the form of a cuckoo clock. These offer the opportunity to document the hikes by stamp in the Hochschwarzwälder Wanderpass. Further information can be found at
Safety informationAt the guard at Bernau there is no bus stop. This bus stop is falsely drawn on many hiking maps.
Tips and hintsThe Black Forest pleasure walks were developed for hikers who want to connect the landscape experience and pleasure delights.
You can find more pleasure walks in the Black Forest at www.hochschwarzwald.de
Getting thereFrom Kirchzarten on the road L126/from Lörrach and from Titisee take federal highway B317 in the direction of Todtnau. From Lörrach: B317 in the direction of Feldberg
ParkingBei der Tourist-Information Todtnau, Meinrad-Thoma-Str. 21, 79674 Todtnau
EquipmentWe recommend sturdy shoes!
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.